At Leverett and Kindler, we are committed to providing individualised care to every single one of our patients.
Our friendly team takes the time to get to know you and will listen carefully to your concerns, needs and preferences in order to provide you with the best possible care.
We are always willing to assist you with all your vision and eye health needs, offering tailored and professional advice and effective solutions to any problems.
We also offer complimentary ongoing adjustments and repairs where possible to each of our customers.
Our Eye Care Services
We provide a range of tailored eye care services designed to make sure that you can see as clearly as possible and that your eye health is maintained for years to come.
Our services include:
- Comprehensive eye examinations which includes using the latest technology such as Optos Widefield Retinal Scans, Ocular Coherence Tomography and Topography Scans.
- Specialised eye care services for children and teenagers including testing for binocular vision conditions and practicing myopia management.
- Specialised eye health management services to manage and treat conditions such as dry eye disease, diabetes, glaucoma, macular degeneration and many more. We often co-manage chronic conditions with local ophthalmologists.
- Prescribing and dispensing spectacles, including customised solutions.
- Contact lens fitting including specialty designs such as hard contact lenses for eye diseases or Ortho-K overnight lenses.
- Referrals for laser refractive surgery where eligible.